Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this?

Attachments

• kap10_eir2153.gif
    kap10_eir2153.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 2,694
Hi,
certainly is not easy to develop effective protection for the 21531.
But since they wanted to use the 2151.
TL494 is good, Also you can add a driver eg. IR21xx or a transformer to drive the mosfet.

however I've solved the problem at the start of 21531. in the presence of a short circuit or high absorption. I enclose a pic just for curiosity. worked from 2002 until 2007 without problem in class H amps.
I think it works better, less RFI / EMI of some unregulated on the market.
somewhere in this forum I already put the diagram.
Hi
Where is a diagram not to wander?
thanks and cheers !

Hi
Where is a diagram not to wander?
thanks and cheers !

Hi,
I not have time for put new, maybe at weekend.
I do not remember where thread I put it, sorry.
If you are interested, I have some pcb (equal to the photo), I think 5-6 pz.
components can be found easily (few components).
I have the PCB and transformer to + /-68v 14Amp, and mosfets.
PCB, MOSFET and small heatsink for 5 pz, I can give.

Regards
Roberto

Help!

Hi Roberto (AP2) !
Please if you are able to set a schematic, PCB-layout and parts list of your SMPS, or sent me on my E-mail.
I need this SMPS (2x35V/2x5A) for the stereo amplifier with TDA7294/4om!
Advance thanks for the great help!

Last edited:
The layout on page 1 post 1, I would say does not conform to required creepage and clearance distance, wich with the voltages present and working to worse cass class 111 polution should be 4mm clearance and 8mm creepage, or 4mm with a 1mm or wider slot in the PCB to ensure an 8mm creepage distance.
Sorry AP2 I wasn

Ok this is main schematic and new layout of PCB. Do anyone have idea for shorst cutcuit protection without curent transformer or curent sens on primary side. Even maybe is better schematic or sugestion with other ic (TL494 on exapmle) but with ATX transforemers in serial for +-50V.

I dont know indutance of that transformer or ratio but on primary side it has 30 turns and on secondary it has 2x7 turns with central GND for 2x12V but in serial its almost 25V. Core is EI 33 without gap

Can one TL494 and one pair of mosfet "push" two of these?

Attachments

• ir2153-2x50v-atx-irf840-smps-devresi-v1.gif
    ir2153-2x50v-atx-irf840-smps-devresi-v1.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,984
  • atx trans smps.png
    atx trans smps.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,905
Ok this is main schematic and new layout of PCB. Do anyone have idea for shorst cutcuit protection without curent transformer or curent sens on primary side. Even maybe is better schematic or sugestion with other ic (TL494 on exapmle) but with ATX transforemers in serial for +-50V.

I dont know indutance of that transformer or ratio but on primary side it has 30 turns and on secondary it has 2x7 turns with central GND for 2x12V but in serial its almost 25V. Core is EI 33 without gap

Can one TL494 and one pair of mosfet "push" two of these?

Hi,
now pcb is better but not perfect, some layers need modify.
your trafo (pr=30:sec=7) with ir2153 circuit, produces 36,9V per side @ 230 Vac. also, requires low frequency of switch, around 40Khz max.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.