need help building a switching power supply for car amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Of course there is a way. There are lots of books on it... The ones that helped me the most are "Switching Power Supply Design Third Edition" by A. Pressman and K. Billings, "Power Supply Cookbook" by Marty Brown, and "Switching Power Supplies A to Z" by Sanjaya Maniktala.

I have some "cheat sheets" i wrote which do most of the work for you but i'll only send them to you if you show me you actually looked into those books i mentioned.

these books avalible???

Of course there is a way. There are lots of books on it... The ones that helped me the most are "Switching Power Supply Design Third Edition" by A. Pressman and K. Billings, "Power Supply Cookbook" by Marty Brown, and "Switching Power Supplies A to Z" by Sanjaya Maniktala.

I have some "cheat sheets" i wrote which do most of the work for you but i'll only send them to you if you show me you actually looked into those books i mentioned.

those books maybe un:(avalible for me.
can you give me a link for the pdf files or the books some how:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.