How to make a power conditioner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,:att'n:
I have been researching ways to clean power supplies,I live in a complex with 3000 living apartments,AC,Refrigerators,Light dimmers,ect. So let me tell you about nastiness on the power line to my nice audio equipment.
I found a smps in Linear audio vol 12,the article is online,it has a lot of desirable extras,
The other is a new linear regulator,check NDP706L
I took a mains in filter from a wide screen tv and It made a very big difference,no HUM,no scratches,or pops,I have some of the NDP's on order.

NS:)

Last edited:
Hi,:att'n:
I have been researching ways to clean power supplies,I live in a complex with 3000 living apartments,AC,Refrigerators,Light dimmers,ect. So let me tell you about nastiness on the power line to my nice audio equipment.
I found a smps in Linear audio vol 12,the article is online,it has a lot of desirable extras,
The other is a new linear regulator,check NDP706L
I took a mains in filter from a wide screen tv and It made a very big difference,no HUM,no scratches,or pops,I have some of the NDP's on order.

NS:)

can you post or pm me the vol 12 link please :)

try here https://linearaudio.net/downloads It's the first one at the top.
If you will look around some on google,you might find some more,why don't you look up how to research on google, it help's a lot and that's not meant to be critical.:D
Did you find the data sheet for the linear reg?:D
Good Luck!
:cool:
NS

No I did search no "free" online downloads....your link does NOT work

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.