Wire Kit for Battery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I don't connect any wires where the DC power input holes are? Right now I've tried connecting my positive lead to the hole that the center, in this case positive, pin would go in. There are two other pins, and I tried making both negative but that didn't work. Even with one negative it gets really hot and doesn't work.

Heres what I've got right now, and it isn't working: The positive lead is on X2, the negative on the other DC input hole.
Regulator is bypassed with a wire jumping the two outside holes together, the middle is left untouched.
Also, I removed the LED because I was unsure of polarity and simply bridged it with a wire.
Anything wrong with that? Why might it not be working?

To make it simple just run your positive lead to the jumper that you pu across the two outer leads of the regulator and your negative lead to the middle pin of the regulator.
And take that jumper off where you removed the LED you will just draw current and shorten your battery life. A LED lights when it is forward biased (draws current) and does not light or draw current when it is in backwards unless you exceed it's break down rating.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.