35khz High Frequency AC - Page 5 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Power Supplies

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th June 2010, 01:08 AM   #41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicProtection View Post
I would like to see if it could be done.
It's pretty obvious that it 'could be' done. But not by you at your current stage of development.

If you were making some half-credible proposal as to how you intend to generate the HF AC required (i.e. a drawing of a circuit with a snowball's chance in hell of working) then doubtless someone here would tweak it into working for you. You evidently want the whole thing handed to you on a plate, however, and in such a fashion that you don't even have to make the effort of understanding how it works.

Maybe somebody here is sufficiently in need of the opportunity to show off to do that for you, but it ain't me babe.

w
Old 14th June 2010, 05:41 AM   #42
star882 is offline star882  United States
diyAudio Member

Some turboalternators might spin fast enough to output 35kHz, but I don't know where to get one. A few experimental PHEVs use them.
Old 14th June 2010, 10:07 AM   #43
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakibaki View Post
It's pretty obvious that it 'could be' done. But not by you at your current stage of development.

If you were making some half-credible proposal as to how you intend to generate the HF AC required (i.e. a drawing of a circuit with a snowball's chance in hell of working) then doubtless someone here would tweak it into working for you. You evidently want the whole thing handed to you on a plate, however, and in such a fashion that you don't even have to make the effort of understanding how it works.

Maybe somebody here is sufficiently in need of the opportunity to show off to do that for you, but it ain't me babe.

w
You "wakibaki; are out of line and over the top. I AM inexperienced at making HF circuitry but I would like to learn. THAT is why I am here. Duh! I don't want anything handed to me on a "plate". And certainly not by somebody abrasive and closed minded like you. For your information; I DID draw some diagrams, but I am too busy with having a REAL AKA non-internet life to instantly rush forward with diagrams as fast as you'd like. I also have other projects on the boil. Thanks for nothing.

Last edited by CivicProtection; 14th June 2010 at 10:13 AM.
Old 27th February 2013, 09:11 AM   #44
diyAudio Member

Hi reviving an old thread, was wondering if the high frequency ac required for a mag amp can be acquired from a smps if I were to tap it after the inverter section?
Old 27th February 2013, 10:59 PM   #45
diyAudio Member

I would like to see the E-books.

Hide this!Advertise here!