diy bybee quantum purifiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca'nt say for sure,

however -

0.25 -

made of

i'd say tantalum.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Golden Goddess: The Gold Standard in Conductive Material

The new Bybee Slipstream Golden Goddess products are the culmination of decades of research and development by Jack Bybee. Over the past couple of years, the new-millennium Slipstream purifier based on carbon fiber and nanotechnology has taken the elimination of quantum mechanical noise to unprecedented levels. Eichmann RCA plugs, banana plugs and 5-way binding posts, and ERS “Stealth” carbon fiber damping and shielding material, ensure sonically superior connectivity. A new, ultra-flexible expanded Teflon (ePTFE) functions essentially as an air dielectric for the conductors, virtually eliminating capacitance. Those elements combined to make the sonics of the original Bybee Slipstream accessories and cables dramatically open, spacious and tonally pure.

Jack Bybee has now added to those materials and construction techniques the uniquely natural sonic properties of 14 K gold for the signal (+) legs of all these new products. After extensive measurements and listening tests, he has chosen to complement the gold (+) conductors with high-purity silver ribbon for the (-) conductors. This silver ribbon has lower measurable resistance than either gold or copper wire, and the gold (+)/silver (-) combination has proven to deliver the most balanced, neutral and harmonically complete performance. These Golden Goddess products are the best-performing accessories and cables Jack Bybee has ever designed.

BybeeTech - Home

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Man, I wish we had them quantum purifiers. Our spin polarisation isn't working good enough to get a clean sample of Rubidium in our reservoir trap. Reducing the linewidth of them lazors is not an option and due to thad damn quadratic Zeeman effect we can't increase the splitting any further, with gravity and all that. If we only had them purifiers in our photodiodes' signal lines, our quantums would be so much more purified...also the guys next door buildin' them fancy quantum computers could probably use some purified quantums too.
Am I right?

Nobody knows anything about the purifiers or they do not tell.
There are some people that i trust that hear differences that are positive and there are those that hear something but then take them out again with no regret.
The ones i trust say that the effect is extemely supple. Try to glue a penny coin to the wall with blue tack. That is my DIY version. Copper is good for soundyou know.
Glue them on a part of your wall that is thin and resonating so the effect is even bigger.
Japaneese instrument makers come to your house and poke small holes in your walls for similar effect.

Here are my DIy Purifiers.
Put them on your Opamps, transistors, walls, speaker magnets etc.
Ground the wire or let it open etc. endless fun and nonsense,
expensive at 5 cent each plus work though.

Attachments

• DIY Purifiers.jpg
    DIY Purifiers.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,848
Ours are only copper on the surface too. The old ones where more expensive to make then the real value. i filed one open and they are three layers. Copper, a coating that i sume is nickel then some kind of steel inside. I tested them on Opamps because i heard that Opamps in metal cases sound better but honestly did not have the time to do any serious maesurements. i asume that the shielding and cooling action could have some physical effect.

Man, I wish we had them quantum purifiers. Our spin polarisation isn't working good enough to get a clean sample of Rubidium in our reservoir trap. Reducing the linewidth of them lazors is not an option and due to thad damn quadratic Zeeman effect we can't increase the splitting any further, with gravity and all that...
Try a Cow instead.

I find them to be just as effective, and much easier to implement.

Attachments

• CDC042.JPG
    CDC042.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,186
I used to handle technical sales for an advanced materials supplier to high end wire and cable and electronics companies, and I had an opportunity to meet Jack Bybee in person a couple times. He's quite a remarkable person. I am sure there are skeptics here on this forum regarding the validity of quantum purifiers, but his intellectual property behind his devices was at one time classified by the U.S. defense department. The technology was initially used in radar applications for signal noise reduction during the Cold War.

I myself have not heard a quantum purifier in any sound system, but I do not question Jack Bybee's sincerity in developing and marketing the products his company produces. He's probably forgotten more than most of us will ever know. He seems to take the ridicule from the audio community pretty well.

I've heard the stupid thing work.
It does.
Very disheartening that it does?

I don't think there is any snake oil in it - and afaik it is still classified, how he gets to sell it is unclear, except that it probably can not be reverse engineered as it is a single entity, perhaps a ceramic. Not sure of that...

_-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.