who knows this transistor?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a scr dc drive ,after testing i found a transistor is open,but there are no number on it ,sir, how to find it .[I m too weak in english,plz ignore]

Attachments

• 29012010011.jpg
    29012010011.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 150
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Looks like you have tried to copy the circuit from the components.
I'm guessing here... something like a 2n5551 NPN although the pinouts are different

Your ground connection that goes through the tranny to the Emmiter as I labeled it... that would mean an NPN device...
If the circuit wasn't quite right as drawn then a PNP device would have the Collector connected to that point... which then leaves two legs... enny meeny miny mo
Official definition here :)
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry can't be more specific but without seeing for real it "could" be a PNP or an NPN. You are just going to have to try it and see. That tranny connection driven to ground is the starting point NPN... emmiter goes there as drawn, and PNP and the Collector goes there.

Attachments

• TRS.JPG
    TRS.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 141
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.