Using the HYPNOTIZE as a general shunt reg PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not sure about costs but expect them in the region of A$3 for a padded envelope and maybe twice that for the postage - not sure about cost of a board but probably somewhere about $10 - guessing here and you may have a better idea about the costs - if so, sort out a figure and .....

There were a couple of guys in England that were putting these dcB1 kits together awhile ago for guys that had difficulty - not sure who they were but might show up when you ask in the Vendor's area

Any power supply, dcB1 or other, is going to add up to a surprising amount when you add the case, transformer, mains bits, etc onto the cost of the reg itself

Also need someone to assemble or build a populated board to go into an Anatek Passive Amplifier so it can be integrated the unit came cheap so thought it could do with salvaging. I posted in meet swap but no takers yet.

There's a picture showing the existing layout in the review below. If anyone knows someone experienced then please send them my way :)

I have a couple of spares if you want, Simon - fairly easy to just post one off altho it might be easier if someone local to you can supply one
I have some Quanghao PCBs for the Salas Shunt Regulator.
I have built and tested a few for customers.
Each PCB has 4 regulators, 3 +ve and 1 -ve.
The positive can be assembled as -ve by changing the components.
The PCB is scored to allow snapping into separate regulators.
The two main mosFET locations are holed for To220 and for To247, to suit IRF5x0, or IRF240.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.