Smps In Development - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Power Supplies

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th April 2009, 03:39 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to albert_emule Send a message via MSN to albert_emule Send a message via Yahoo to albert_emule
Unhappy Smps In Development

olá!

I mounted this circuit of SMPS, activated only 12vcc of the circuits integrated to check the wrists.

did I watch with a multímetro a frequencia of 114 KILOHERTZ in the teminal 4 of the ic SG3235, in the terminals 14 and 11, they did not observe anything, that can be happening?
Old 11th April 2009, 05:21 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to albert_emule Send a message via MSN to albert_emule Send a message via Yahoo to albert_emule
Default smps

smps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf smps.pdf (26.0 KB, 93 views)
Old 11th April 2009, 05:21 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7169/sg3525circuitoparaanali.jpg

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7...oparaanali.jpg
Old 11th April 2009, 10:29 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I already mounted but did not tie the circuit of power (slide bar DC), I energized only the LM7812 that feeds the integrated ones.
but I found some strange things in the circuit. The internal oscillator of the CI SG 3525 oscillates in a frequency of 114 KHz, fact proved through the terminal 4 measured ones with frequncímetro regarding the negative of the LM7812.
However no sign appears in the pins 11 and 14 of the CI, which are the exits.
another thing is the drive IR2110, internally he works chaveando the gate of the chaveador, hour for VCC, Hour for negative and is there that the problem is,
since the negative of the slide bar of 311 VCC is the same negative of the LM7812 that feeds all the integrated ones, the IR2110 to a chavear the gate of a chaveador for negative, which is with the DRAIN been connected straightly of the positive of the slide bar, it does so that the gate receives high tension since it closes a circuit between drain and gate with the tension of 311 VCC of the slide bar.
I think that I am going to change for drive with trafo of wrist so it isolates completely the circuit.

Hide this!Advertise here!