Full Bridge PWM controller w/ Integrated Gate Drvrs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a Full H-Bridge PWM controller that includes gate drivers to minimize PCB real estate. Does anyone know if such a controller exists? The closest I've found is IRS2453D which is a Self-oscillating H-Bridge Driver but without feedback. As an alternative a half bridge PWM controller with Integrated gate drivers would also work.

Thanks

I asked a tech-rep from Motorola a while back about this (before the OnSemi spin-off): Is there a PWM with an integrated floating driver for the high-side switch? Answer was not at that time, nor any plans to do so. The only chip I ever dsaw with SMPS control and the driver chip together was either a ZVS or ZCS chip and I can't remember the mfr. OnSemi's new line of high-voltage driver ICs look interesting. O, if only they would get back into making high-voltage (400Vdss+) MOSFETs!

Cheers,

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.