transformer question (dual secs same as centre tap)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone i have a question purchased 2 monoblock amplifiers ,with transformers,regulator boards,caps and a 2 ft by 10 inch heatsinkfor 5 pounds amazing....

They have 2 pairs of classic 2n3055h transistors on each module ,are fed from regulator circuitry with a bd244 and 2n3055 providing current boost i presume,the amps have a maximum of 80 vdc...

The transformers are quite puny they have each 1xground and 1 x45vac +56 vac,the regulator boards accept 1 ac input only...

Now for the question sorry for the story,i have 2 big transformers

both centre tapped seconaries 1x ground and 2 xvac can i connect this up to these amps paralleling the grounds on one pin on each regulator board and connect 1 of each vac outputs to other pin on regulator boards.(the transformers i have lying about are different so i could only use 1 for whole amp...

By the way i resoldered the amp boards and regulator boards tightening up all bolts before power ,they both work fine are very quiet must be due to regulation just run out of current due to transformers.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.