• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

planet_10 hifi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Css Fr125s.

karma said:
you still taking orders?

and if so ware do i go to order?

im in the market for new speaker's

on your webpage. the price is $190 CAD per pair is it still this price?

FR125s i guess :)

Just send me an email -- i'm going to be putting up an order/inquiry page (no shopping cart thou -- i like to have a more personal relation with customers)

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The computer shop i work with part-time has purchased the entire inventory of the North American Monsoon service facility. There are a limited number of Monsoon 2.1 multimedia systems available (from $50 CAD to $90 CAD) plus i have been tasked to salvage as much as i can from the broken inventory. This includes woofers (Eastech), electrodynamic planar panels (these reach down to 200 Hz!!), transformers (suitable for things like minIA and gainclones), elliptical ports, plate amp heatsinks/plates, lots of 3.5 mm phone cables. For more information follow my Audio Auctions list to eBay auctions for these items. No need to buy them off eBay (althou i will use eBay to help establish values)

(By the end of the week i should have auctions up for the major bits)

dave

Hi guys
I bought a pair of monsoons from Dave, and got them a couple of weeks ago. I bought a extra woofer, so I can run one subwoofer per speaker. I just get a Y cable so I could hook up both woofers.

So, I have them set up in my office, using my Rio Karma as the source.

Sounds pretty good for a simple office system. They still need to run in some more, but I am happy with the sound, especially for the price.

I may mod them some when I get the time. Dave even sent me an extra board so I could reverse engineer the amp card.

Thanks Dave.

Randy

dave your speakers made it, as to the shaper there in i will make time to unpack em.;)

highly recommended good seller:nod:

Attachments

• mvc-707s.jpg
    mvc-707s.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,108
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.