• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Attention Europeans: Clearing out stash of Mark Audio CHP-70.2 and CHBW-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I have come into a stash of these drivers. All are new and stock and are pre-arrestor spec — ie the same as you would buy today hut with no arrestors. I do not know of any CHBW that shipped with arrestor. These 2 model drivers largely differ only in the depth of the HF shelf… they fit into the same boxes.

Drivers are in the UK so there will be minimal shipping/postage costs.

email me for further information.

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
CHP-70.2

CHP-70.2 with natural/parchment or black cones. Gen.2 driver was designed with a shelved down response > 7KHz to provide a 'vintage tone' similar to some classic drivers. Warm sound with gentle emphasis in bass & lower treble to enhance clarity without excessive 'shout'; easy to listen to for long periods. Usual Mark Audio self-damping polymer frame, long-throw suspension and low-mass, shallow profile cone to improve dispersion. Suits wide range of boxes (miniOnkens, TLs, reflex, sealed, horn) and can be used as lightweight midbass with a tweeter and simple filter.

£40 pair = €45 pair + postage from the UK.

chp2n.jpg

chp1b.JPG

Data Sheet

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
CHBW-70

CHBW-70 with black cone. A rare dedicated 4in midbass driver derived from the CHP-70.2 with slightly heavier duty coil, cone and suspension. An overlooked but very capable and flexible compact midbass. The response has a slight rise in the lower registers to provide a warm 'vintage tone' and weight similar to some classic drivers. Above 5KHz, output is shelved down, allowing easy blending to tweeters with a simple filter. Usual Mark Audio self-damping polymer frame, long-throw suspension and low-mass, shallow profile cone to improve dispersion. Parameters well-suited to a wide range of boxes (miniOnkens, TLs, reflex, sealed, horn).

£30 pair = €34 pair + postage from the UK.

CHBW2.JPG

Data Sheet

Hello Pascal, sorry I'm not about as much as I'd like at the moment, I'm innundated with emails & general admin from the journal I'm membership secretary to.

3pr of CHBW? Not a problem. Could you fire me an email through Woden with an address & I'll get a shipping cost for you.

All the best
Scott

PS -afraid I have to be away Tuesday am - late Thursday so apologies for any short delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.