• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just too much stuff, almost giving it away, part 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
At this years diyFEST is August, Chris & I pulled out as many of our demo & prototype builds as feasable and ended up with a count of some 42 pair of loudspeakers.

Most were on the front deck:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The little ones at the far left in more detail:

milli-micro-diyFEST10.jpg

A few inside:

upstairs-diyFEST10.jpg

And Vampyr-V and Mar-Ken10.3T on the back deck:

vampyr-V-diyFEST10.jpg

Almost everything is for sale, but attached is the list of stuff that we don't need as demos or continuing development, all with aggressive prices attached.

I will be posting individual pictures. I have some in the queue, but if there is anything in particular you would like to see, poke me.

dave

Attachments

• speakers-for-sale-190214.pdf
    25.2 KB · Views: 334
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.