• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Madisound Fostex Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Saw the ad in Audio Express for the Fostex kit and thought...Wonder what Planet10 would think of these..." Then I read the whole ad and there was your moniker.

So what can you say about the 4.5" kit? Has this topic been started somewhere else? How's the sound overall? I'm wondering about the bottom end on 4.5" driver. How low do it go? :)

thx,

Vince

Last edited:
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
BK12m (m for madisound) and the FH3 were designed much at the same time, but have 2 different design briefs.

A client borrowed our FE126 FH3 just before i was about to finally do a direct compare of the 2 and i'd rather not speculate on the differences when i'm so close to be able to hear.

They are both very good, and each has a different set of aesthetics and optimum placement.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.