• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

SOLD: JTMS (pictures of speakers we have built)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Too much stuff is right! Table full of boxes - I can gift a pair of 125wk boxes (boxes only - drivers are separate) .

Terms:

1. Buyer needs to contact P10 and reimburse him for drivers that he sent here for Beta testing.

2. Send check money order to me for shipping (USA only). Again no charge for
1st set of boxes in front of pic - 9 liter, tuned to low 60s.

The shipping box will be in the 29lb range, speakers and boxes.

Attachments

• Feb 2.JPG
    Feb 2.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 482
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
SOLD

Martin King rear firing horn prototypes. This design was never released althou the concepts are seen in the similar horn for the FF125wk. I believe only 1 other pair was ever made. These are loaded with Alpair 10 bass-wide and a pair of ERT-26 tweeters. Crossover masterfully designed by Ryan (tuxedocivic). A stunning bargin at $325 a pair. Wellbalanced with tremendous bass.

Pick-up only, or could arrange to get them as far north as Nanaimo.

MJK-corner-horns.jpg

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
SOLD

Prototype of new Woden Design Double Bass Relex (DBR) cabinet for FF85wk in unfinished baltic birch. Ready to be fitted with drivers. $40/pr

If you biy planet10-hifi FF85wKeN drivers the boxes can be had for the extra shipping (ie free). Pictured here with a new set of coloured FF85wKeN.

Harpoon-FF85-DBR.jpg

Discussion & plans on newish Woden 3" designs here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/247904-woden-design-3-box-designs.html

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.