• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

miniOnken/Fonken Picture Gallery

Bernie is working on Cedar flat-paks for the uFonkenSET. From that effort we will likely also do a plywood option. Then we can think about a flat-pak for the woofTs.

Plans are part of the available FF85wk plan-set subscription.

dave

Cedar is what I'm looking for for sure. These are going in a post and beam great room with a cedar ceiling. Would look very classy. If I build the WoofTs myself then I'll just have to figure out how to match the cedar to the cedar used in the flat pak which might be tricky.

Dave, this is OT, but I'll be emailing you about a soffit mounted Tannoy dual concentric project I have going on in my recording studio. Look for that in a few days. Thank you.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Leffler's uFonken. Picture borrowed from this thread.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/163451-playing-around-fostex-ff85k-2.html#post3331835

Leffler-uFonken.jpg

Maybe the wrong thread to ask this but as I now have four FF225WK I wondered if Dave or Scott have anything in the pipeline to use these. I was going to use two of them above to Em. Beta 15s in open baffles but as I now have four there may be a better use for them. thanks for any input, jamikl

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner Dave. It is the outfit you said you had in the pipeline for the FF225WK I was inquiring about - not the FF125WK. As you will be aware from the post I entered about cheap FF225WK in Melbourne I now have four of these. I was thinking of using them above Eminence Beta 15s in an open baffle but I am open to other suggestions.

Thanks, jamikl

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Dave and maybe others, I was looking into this thread and other on the forum and still cant find what the difference between trapezoidal and rectangular boxes. Maybe it is not difficult for you explain on give a reference. Thanks!
Do you expect these enclosures to work with the new Alpair 10P or you will be making some modifications?