• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Frugel-Horn Mk3 flat-paks

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Theo,

I have, but it has a deposit on it. I have to contact the buyer and see if he still wants them as it has been far too long getting them together, he may even have forgotten. If he doesn’t want them they will be up for grabs. They have a cutout for FE108e∑ which means no rebate and almost any driver suitable for flush mounting (FE126/FF125/Pluvia7/HD/Alpair 7ms for instance.

If you are in the US, you should check with Bob Berner. He has started to get flat-paks out, shipping inside the US is typically less than from Canada.

dave

Flat Packs

I’d love to purchase an FHXL flat pack I’m in Washington what’s the price ?

Howdy!!

Visit my website, Custom Furniture, DIY Full Range Speaker Kits, and Functional Art
– Big Wood Studio
, for details. You can out a kit in your cart and get a shipping quote that way. I do have sufficient BB Ply at the moment to make you a kit if you are interested. I'm sure you have heard of the wood situation right now, price is high and availability is spotty. In any event, check out my site and let me know if you have any questions.

Bob