• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Prices on Pensil cabinets and microtower cabinets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One pair Pensil 7 cabinets is oversized and over weight (Maximum weight limits to USA is 30KG) if ship by the post office.
I have binding post, damping material and internal wiring, but can not be shipped by the post office.

No stains in the cabinets.

Thanks.

Thats a very nice price,whats your estimate to be shipped to LA and do you have the binding post,dampning material,internal wiring? oh.....and what stains do you have the cabinets in? Thanks......:)

I need to check FOB Hong Kong if possible. From my experience, there is a minimum charge for FOB from forwarders, and you may need to pay charges to your forwarder to pick up the goods. So the shipping cost of one pair cabinets would be high. Will you consider to order more than one pair to save the shipping cost?

Thanks.

ok if you ship another way thats not post office,whats your estimate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.