• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Discontinued Fostex, Mark Audio, Other, B-Stock & Left Overs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
With the change in the Fostex lineup i have some drivers that need to be liquidated.

First up is a pair of FE206eN. As i was doing final packing i managed to damage one of the whizzers. I used this as an excuse to try out GM's whizzer massage. It did a pretty good job. I had a couple people look at them for damage, they couldn't tell. (i can thou -- 3rd picture). If pristine these would retail for $390.

Black with White spots.

I'm asking $250 plus post.

dave

Attachments

• FE206eN-Blk-Wht-iso.jpg
    FE206eN-Blk-Wht-iso.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,507
  • FE206eN-Blk-wWhite-salePr.jpg
    FE206eN-Blk-wWhite-salePr.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,468
  • FE206eN-Blk-Wht-whizzer.jpg
    FE206eN-Blk-Wht-whizzer.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,458
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I haven't sorted thru the FE127 yet, all the FE126 are gone, i have the following singles (althou there are 2 of some i do not consider them pairs)

2 FE166eN -- full treatment includes phase plugs, Natural with Brown $65 each
1 FE167eN -- full treatment includes phase plugs, Natural with Brown $65
2 FE207e -- Stock but for phase plugs installed $90 each
1 FE206e -- Stock but for phase plug installed $90 (this one has measured TSP closer to FE207e, be ideal for someone looking for a 206 in a simplier centre channel.

I also have a few non-Fostex (i'll be rooting around in the next week as we clean up for diyFEST). At this point i can only remember a few.

1 pair Merril DCA5.5eN (fully treated, i need to check the colour) $100/pr
1 pair Tangband W3-871eN (fully treated, well matched, IIRC natural with grey) $80/pr

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Time to add some stuff:

FF165KeN prototypes $100/pr

These are in the Eastern US (NJ IIRC, so shipping will be from there (and a savings for US members). There are there as demo units for a fellow that had me do up the FF165K in his Cain & Cain SuperAbbeys.

cone treatment including EnABL (natural w grey), basket stiffening

This is the driver that Godzilla really likes in his BIBs (his drivers are stock). They lived in a set of Cain & Cain Abbys for awhile where they outperformed both stock FF165k & FE166e (driven by a DRD45)

FF165k.jpg

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member

Attachments

• peerless-hds.jpg
    peerless-hds.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 124
  • hds-label.jpg
    hds-label.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 119
  • peerless5hds.gif
    peerless5hds.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 80
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The last of the FE127eN. All new.

A pair (not a matched pair, but the critical efficiency parameter is within the 1/4 dB i allow so could be used as a pair) $130/pr

2 singles $55 each, or $50 each if you buy both (or if you already own my drivers and are looking for a single for your centre channel)

These are EnABL2 and look like this:

FE127eNjpg-Nat-wBrn.jpg

Data attached... note that thou the 2nd set is displayed like a pair, from the matching numbers you can see that they are not. 1st one in gets to pick their single)

dave

Note: there is one more special pair, in a wild colour scheme, that will be put up for auction with the entire proceeds going to diYAudio.

Attachments

• clearanceFE127eN-030411.gif
    clearanceFE127eN-030411.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 102
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.