• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

P10 EL70eN now shipping...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
... i've not done the whole run yet, but i shipped the 1st pair to Germany yesterday, and have some stock.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Introductory/pre-Order pricing ($150 USD/ matched pr) will be extended until November 30. After that retail will be $180/pr.

These drivers have factory support from Mark Audio and represent the 1st Planet10-HiFi OEM drivers... i hope they become a collectors item :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This was my last chance to get a picture of the entire run... the drivers with the less black baskets are still underway.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.