High-efficiency listening subjects required for informal audition..... - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Planars & Exotics

Planars & Exotics ESL's, planars, and alternative technologies

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th April 2007, 10:53 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default High-efficiency listening subjects required for informal audition.....

Hi,

I'm new here but have been around reading up for a while (and I also posted this over on AudioAsylum).

Anyway, I'm a mic designer and I'm looking for some high-efficiency / hi-res listeners for an audition I'm putting together for a new microphone design which I will be bringing to the market shortly.

Anyway, I'm interested in high-efficiency listening systems because this microphone has an impulse response around 20dB better than any conventional design and I'm hoping that some of you guys might be able to hear the difference (or maybe some SET people might be interested too).

Please drop me a line (pm or email) if you are interested (I'm working out of Poland & UK) and I will send you the reference CD/DVD/etc. All audition replies/results are confidential.

Cheers,

Andy

PS, I am listening on big horns, which is why I felt the need to design a decent microphone in the first place.

PPS, the reference material will suit anybody who likes the Beatles
Old 13th April 2007, 09:39 AM   #2
bigwill is offline bigwill  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

My ears are 120dB efficient

Hide this!Advertise here!