HiFi Manuals download

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wanted to ask if anyone has downloaded any Acoustat manuals from the site HiFi Manuals. I go to the screen where it says type in the "Capcha" two words appear. I have tried typing them using a space or running both words together. The next screen shows "404 error occurred". Can anyone advise me how to download these brochures or owner's manuals successfully? Thanks in advance.

I wanted to ask if anyone has downloaded any Acoustat manuals from the site HiFi Manuals. I go to the screen where it says type in the "Capcha" two words appear. I have tried typing them using a space or running both words together. The next screen shows "404 error occurred". Can anyone advise me how to download these brochures or owner's manuals successfully? Thanks in advance.

What manual are you looking for? I can probably supply. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send a .pdf if I have it available.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.