Tweeters handmade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello.
My name is Max , I am engaged in the design and manufacture of acoustic systems on its own technology , totally handmade .
I would like to introduce you to my work.

My tweeter is technically similar to Heil AMT, the difference between them are- my spherical . In general, the nature of the sound remains the same , but with some changes constructivism , design and appearance . The main emphasis on quality, smooth , detailed reproduction without color .
Frequency range 3000- 35000 Hz, 20 W
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Constructive : Forged steel body radiofrequency in polyurethane plastic , neodymium magnet , the membrane - mylar + aluminum , silver contacts- .
The basic principle of the membrane , the similarity Heil AMT sphere finalized .
all handmade completely,
Midrange speakers are made by our own technology and Tweeter

Last edited:
Nice , love the looks of the circle amt :) it is prety hard to fold it like that :) i do have seen them somewhere already, might be your design i dont know. :) the freq response is insanly flat i must say, but to bad it does not extend lower:) there is a huge market in my opinion for drivers that can handle mid range and high freq range all at once. of course this is the hardest part to get right usually one end extends at costs of the other end :)

but some fine and need work there, looking slick !

where do you make you frames, those metal casted parts look beautiful :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.