Changing Bookshelf to Fullrange

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all!

So I have a pair of Sunfire CRM-2 speakers that have some of the nicest highs I have heard in my life. Unfortunately they are 100 Hz to 20k+. I am currently playing one M&K MX5000 in the middle of them but have been dabbling with the idea of making new stands that would run over top of the subs to perfectly integrate them into a system. After thinking about it I am starting to think it might be worth it to sell the M&K and make myself a pair of subwoofers and potentially a pair of midrange woofers using an active crossover. I am new to this and just dabbling with the idea. If I can manage to have everything stacked (possibly on heavy duty stands separating the individual pieces) that might be best. I am running the Sunfire CRM-2 speakers with a Golden Tube SE 100 amplifiers (monoblocked). I listen to music 90% and TV/Movies/games 10%. I typically listen to classical, jazz, latin, indie, and some rock. All advice appreciated!

Sincerely,
Stephen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.