diyAudio (
-   Planars & Exotics (
-   -   gradient subwoofers (

brobarrie 17th August 2007 05:03 PM

gradient subwoofers
Hi everyone im just in the process of buying some gradient subwoofers for my esl`s is there a big diffrence in the sound also do i need another amp to run the woofers



john k... 19th August 2007 10:09 AM

You will probably need another amp and an active crossover witht he correct equalization.

brobarrie 19th August 2007 11:57 AM

how do u expect me to understand all that im just a learner.. can you simplify it


brobarrie 19th August 2007 01:12 PM

just found out that the gradients come with the crossover so how are the wired into the system


kelticwizard 20th August 2007 03:17 AM

The reason john k's answer did not help you is that gradient speakers are a type of speaker, like closed box or ported, while what you need is help with a specific brand of subwoofer named Gradient.

The manuals are online right here. Of course, we are here to help you get through such things as balanced and unbalanced connections, and the other technical stuff.

So that we can follow the specific manual for your model, could you tell us which model or models you are specifically contemplating? Might as well tell us the amp you are using, that info might come in handy.

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:58 AM.

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 18.75%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio