ESS Heil AMT diaphragms

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Guys..

Does anyone know how to contact ESS now that they have relocated to Germany? I have searched and searched the web, but I can only find a couple of reviews of new German built ESS models (going for $12,000 a pair, no less!), but no contact info or company web link.

The old ESS website (essspeakers.com) is defunct.

I need to get new AMT diaphrams (the #689- 1107 model). Every source that I used to get them from, here in the US, no longer stocks them.

If I can't manage to keep getting these diaphragms, I fear my DIY speaker building days will be heading to an unfortunate end. I can't imagine buiding a speaker without a Hiel AMT! Practically all my experience and knowledge is based on designs that utilize AMTs.

I would dearly appreciate any information anyone has.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Much appreciated Badman!

I had actually come across one of the sites you gave me, but couldn't make heads or tails of it.

I see they both have the entire ESS Heil unit available. I'll send them an email to see about the diaphragms.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope someone there can speak English....If not, how's your German?

Thanks again....

Matt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.