need schematic for acoustat mk131/nt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
moray,

131/nt??

What's "nt"??

I have the Acoustat 131 MkII interface schematic around here somewhere... it's pretty simple, and if you have the box, and I think you do, then it is right in front of you - no surprises.

I can probably answer specific Q's from memory... probably.

_-_-bear

Aha . . . You are dealing with a medallion box. It made for a big difference in the components. There used to be a web site that had info about all of this and offered to do updates -- for a fee. Have you done a good GOOGLE on this? Also, post your questions at the Madisound board. Some bright professionals hang there and I'll bet you'll find someone who can answer your questions and point you to the info you need. Good luck. I enjoyed a pair of Acoustat IIa for years. They really were something. Even had a nice chat with Bob Strickland at the Chicago CES back in the late 80s.

Hoping to find a schematic diagram for mk-131. It was discussed and not posted here. Have a set of Acoustat Speakers and one is now sounds about 10 db less than the other side. Have an electrical engineer who can assist me in trying to diagnose the interface, but would like to see a schematic. Can any of you help? Thanks

Hoping to find a schematic diagram for mk-131. It was discussed and not posted here. Have a set of Acoustat Speakers and one is now sounds about 10 db less than the other side. Have an electrical engineer who can assist me in trying to diagnose the interface, but would like to see a schematic. Can any of you help? Thanks
Somebody posted a hand drawn schematic for his MK-131 interface here:
Acoustat Answer Man is here #1850

AcoustatAnswerMan mentioned that the MK-131 is very similar to the MK-141.
Comments and MK-141 schematic posted here:
Acoustat Answer Man is here #1852, #1853

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.