B&G Neo3 Neo8 Neo10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone provide more information for this? Like Distortion vs Freq, SPL vs Angle, Cumulative decay etc. Most of the information on Neo8 but about Neo10 I can't find anything except typical SPL vs Freq. About Neo3 is interesting for me SPL vs Angle.

I will be grateful for any help.

Can anyone provide more information for this? Like Distortion vs Freq, SPL vs Angle, Cumulative decay etc. Most of the information on Neo8 but about Neo10 I can't find anything except typical SPL vs Freq. About Neo3 is interesting for me SPL vs Angle.

I will be grateful for any help.

Neo10: Zaph|Audio scroll down to July 20, 2010.

My neo8s behaves similarly except that the frequency narrowing is pushed up, so the neo8 at 3 khz behaves roughly as the neo10 does at 2 khz. The distortion is similar and xmax is the limitation, i cross mine at 500 hz. at below 400 the distortion started to rise. Sadly I don't have my measurements close at hand.

OllBoll, thank you for answer, this link is helpfull for me. I found there more another flat speakers. And there is a first for me CSD for AMT where I seen resonances in ultrasonic range. Think that in midrange AMT by Dayton Audio such resonances can be in sonic range.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.