Mystery panel on eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Link works for me: it says "removed"

It mightl be coming back at some point, with an accurate description. Vendor was confused about the panel and just identified it as "Kloss"... which would be enough to wet anybody's interest.

Maybe 15 cm wide x 100 cm high, and it looked to me like it was covered with a steel plate with maybe 7 mm holes.

B.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Kloss.jpg
    Kloss.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Yes, it's a bass panel, so it has two sheets of film and three stators per panel. They really did play loud & low well.

He's changed the title to "VINTAGE KOSS MODEL 1 ELECTROSTATIC PANEL", so I guess he got my correction email.

Unfortunately it looks like at least one is torn, so they will need to be rebuilt. He says he has two bass, and one mid panel, but the current auction is only for the one bass panel... I hate it when folks space out parts like that, I wouldn't be interested in just one panel, and there's always the chance you get one, and someone else gets the other! He's supposed to be listing the others later.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.