Foster (Fostex) Tweeter Isodinamic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

Please I need a repair for my tweeter foster (fostex) FT3RP, model E110T02, manufactured from Rank Organization London, wich was used in the old beautiful 3A speaker 3 way.
If you could point me in the right direction...

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Fostex 2 x FS41RS for sale. Brand New, un-opened. These are Audiophile grade components. These are used on the Infinity IRS speaker, for reference. Made by Foster/Fostex.
I've placed these on ebay at Fostex FS41 Brand New Pair or Ribbon Panel Speakers 2 Audiophile Grade | eBay

I'm thinking this is a place of true audiophiles. Who better than this community to know what these are and their real value.

Thanks for looking.

Fostex FS41RP same as Infinity L-EMIM? Never heard that before but it seems that Infinity L-EMIM is very similar to the Fostex FS41RP. It looks kike Infinity just flipped them around and mounted them with the backside towards the listener. Is this the case? Why all the writing how Infinity developed the drivers?

Here some other speakers using Fostex planar drivers:
Historie: Die Homepage der Firma SAC, Special Audio Components.

Hello, sorry for any confusion. I got these drivers just after the Infinity acquisition in 1983 from Harmon directly. So I know these came from Infinity. The reference to infinity IRS, was made because there is a community that believe the IRS were some of the best sounding loudspeakers in the business. Hence the reference. I believe these parts are very rare...
I have the crossover design and the data sheets on these drivers on my ebay post at Fostex FS41 Brand New Pair or Ribbon Panel Speakers 2 Audiophile Grade | eBay

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.