Janszen Z-960 Info?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
At One time i had the 130s setup....pulled the panels out of the box...JaneZen was big on puting ESL in a box ...still to this day dose this.... has a $7k pr out now with this setup..any who...ones out of the boX i liket them.... but i have Biger ESL an thay are just seting here...i would like to move them but the right guy has not made me a offer..i have 10ea... of the esl...an one or two of the stepup tranfourmers...good luck

Well ....yea...
I had these funky ...balls that had 6" drivers in them...This was in the 90s...the balls sounded great an had some of the best bass output i have ever got out of a 6" driver....Down to 40hz ezey..People freak out when that saw what thay were.... thay were eze to match....
you Can see the 130 had that pot on the AC coming in so you could set the output by lowing the bias......this is a great way to mach the out put of the panels to the bass drivers...it drops the bias an the littel ESLs still putout great sound ....
I use that same setup on my Acoustats.Bias..an lets me go from 4-7k...eze to setup an work like a charm....good luck

No it look like list wire to me....yes lowsh SPL for sure...i pumpet up the bias some..it been some time...last i had going was 4ea an 10" bass in each speaker... it worket...i have about 6 pr of MLesl here an my Acoustat, an magnepans ...Apogee ribbons..lot in flux.. i think i ran the janeZan..at about 5k up.... I only saw them as Add on to a pr speakers..... best sound i got was 3ea with no back all open...one on top of the other..if ea.panel is 4"x3" thay would have been 12"X.3.....have fun

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.