Help with ESL-63

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

First post here. Looks like a great site with lots of useful information, and helpful users. I have owned a pair of Quad ESL 63 for many years, and they have spent half of their lifetime in repair and storage, but now I have moved in to a house big enough to accomodate them and I would like to bring them back to life again. But unfortunately one speaker is not producing any sound with the power on (sound level is the same with or without power on). I donwloaded the service manual and wanted to see follow the troubleshoot procedure, but the photos are too dark to be of any help. Can someone give me a clue?? I don´t really want to send it out to repair, as this will probably mean months before I get it back again... The panels do not produce any hissing or popping sound at least, so it seems to me that the panels are OK.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.