Mr. Frans Hauwaerts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If there's one thing that makes me gag (that's a euphemism for "vomit") it is maniacal egotistical bragging but written (OK... selected... edited) as if in the third-person voice or lifted from the text of an admirer (who may have found himself in possession of a pair of those speakers soon after). I'd say the verbiage in the link is "out-to-lunch" but wouldn't that be just a terrible metaphor mixed in with "gag."

More the point, I am underwhelmed by unconventional boxes - in the extremely broad context of speaker boxes, that has to be extremely weird* to be deemed even the least bit "unconventional" ("Pyramid Power".... a dumb concept from 1970). Esp. using two modest drivers.

Thanks for the link... it has been a hard day with nothing but "seasonal" music in the air... everywhere.

*Funny, I have four speakers shaped and finished like giant walnut eggs for my TV room - you can read about it in Olson. They are good.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.