Fellow dutch people HELP! cant vind velpon glue

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok this message is english is for the dutch members, because im looking for a shop to buy velpon school glue. problem is i can only order it by the 12 wich is expensive and way to much. does anybody know a shop where i can get it ? like V&D or bijenkorf or whatever kind of shop that you can vind in Den Haag or in the whole country ?

tried so many glues now al water based , but they just dont work. so i really really want to try the velpon before i dismiss this coating type.

ok this message is english is for the dutch members, because im looking for a shop to buy velpon school glue. problem is i can only order it by the 12 wich is expensive and way to much. does anybody know a shop where i can get it ? like V&D or bijenkorf or whatever kind of shop that you can vind in Den Haag or in the whole country ?

tried so many glues now al water based , but they just dont work. so i really really want to try the velpon before i dismiss this coating type.

Hi,

The guy who came up first with Velpon probably is Geert Vijncke.
While he was positively minded about velpon at first, he reported loss of efficiency on his esls later on. His panels were nicely build with insulated wire stators.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.