Calling all Acoustat's ESL owners

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi my name is Andre, i have been an Acoustat owner for more than 25 years, i have a few friends all owners of Acoustat's 1+1s - 2+2s - 2s - 3s - 4s - Spectra 22s - Spectra 33s - and our mentor who owns the king of all Acoustat's the Spectra 6600s all of us are in Quebec Canada, here are a few pictures.

The first three are my modified 1+1s

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

These two are my friend and mentor Jocelyn's Spectra 6600s

Chris here in Ohio.
I have a complete set of Model 3 with original 121 transformers. I also have a full set of Model 4 panels and blue medallion 121 transformers from a disassembled pair. In addition I have four more 9" panels which are 5 wire type from a pair of 1+1 but no trans. for those. The 5 wire do not appear to be a segmented spectra type panel and I'm not familiar with how those are wired. So what are the panel widths and wiring scheme of the panels in a Spectra 6600? Do I have the panels to do a Spectra 6600? How about transformer scheme?

Chris here in Ohio.
I have a complete set of Model 3 with original 121 transformers. I also have a full set of Model 4 panels and blue medallion 121 transformers from a disassembled pair. In addition I have four more 9" panels which are 5 wire type from a pair of 1+1 but no trans. for those. The 5 wire do not appear to be a segmented spectra type panel and I'm not familiar with how those are wired. So what are the panel widths and wiring scheme of the panels in a Spectra 6600? Do I have the panels to do a Spectra 6600? How about transformer scheme?

Hi Chris send me your e-mail address and i will put you in contact with my friend Jocelyn he's the guy here that does all the mods and when i say all the mods i mean ALL it only depends on what YOU want here is my address

mracoustat@videotron.ca

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.