Start to Finish ESL Hybrid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to bring home a ground loop isolater, as a band aid, untill i can narow down the BUZZ, its the tv, dvd, or poor isulated cables, something is emmiting a constant buzz from some source. I can attenuate for low volume, but the sweet spot is not so sweet BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is all you hear, I think i have a friend that has a line conditioner for the AC plugs. A ground loop is a very difficult thing to isolate, car audio is easy, however, this is not car audio and the breakdown list to find the culprit is more extensive.
Let me play and i will find the problem, post the results in case someone else runs into this animal, BZZZZZZZZ sucks.
Checked ebay, EQ will have to wait. it sounds great as it is, everything set to ZERO, i turn down the treble as they are so bright, volume knob is less than 1/4 turn and you cannot talk or yell at the person beside you, but so smooth, it does not appear loud, crystal clear.
I think thats all of the pics, there are probally more, just lost orginization on pic and description.

This never ends, does it?:deer:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.