Efficiency of esl goes down withing 10 minutes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok , this question does also herlp me withe the other thread but this is also a question in general because its not the first time this happens.

ok mylar is coated strip of copper is aplied, now, when turning on the High voltage efficiency boasted upwards as it should, nice efficiency sounds uniform so top sounds as loud as mid and the bottom of the panel. but then it slidly collapse, every 15 seconds its les efficient, here i took a few records with simple program and mic just to illustrate what happens. intervals of record are 15 to 20 seconds last 3 are intervals of 5 minutes +-

Attachments

• linker.JPG
    linker.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 122
well keith its the school glue water based, used with alcohol verry thin substance and used roller to coat, looked verry thin and clean. not that stikcy either

well the mylar never touched the stator, so thats not problem, also it playes well first fewm minutes loud and clear without any distortion. fropm my other thread i think its the leakage, they told me to try the blinker circuit, just tried it and it blinks 2 times a sec so, for now ill try to get this fixed, after i may have the sollution from my older thread. but thx for the input. everything is welcome. more people do know more then one person alone! ofcourse there are excepts, but not me :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.