Audio modifier or DIYer needed...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a friend in the LA Calif area that wants to have some modifications done (locally) to a set of Acoustat Mk121 interfaces. He has a schematic and will probably have all the necessary parts. He needs someone who is comfortable working on high voltage electronics and who has a high voltage probe. Anybody interested in a paying job? A TV tech would fit the bill. Let me know and I will put the two of you in touch. Thanks for any interest.

Western States???

Anybody interested in some paid work in the western region? The closer to LA the better but there has to be someone. Most of this is simply parts replacement and some simple upgrades. I am thousands of miles away across a boarder. Is there a fellow yank that can help this guy out? Maybe one of you knows a Ham operator in the area or has a cousin who is a TV technician? Anybody got a straw?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.