ESL Diaphragm coating

Look, I've got my batch of sticks and well known binder. I've spent quite an amount of time trying to make coating. It might of have been yielded results but I have a job. Calligraphy ink, for instance does conduct on paper, even absolutely dried(desiccator) but does not on mylar. Graphite aerosol has quite low size particles but acrylic binder. Antistatic flooring provides damned good film but does not conduct on plastic and so on and so forth. Unreasonable amount of time and resources were spent. I then bought stasticide, measured it and stopped wasting my life. I am not that bad material wise. Unreproducible easily or impossible to measure things are wishful thinking.

Try to search on EBAY.
PEDOT:pSS Ink - Fully Formulated Organic Conductive Ink 30g.
You still have to make it stick (long lasting) and create correct conductivity (long lasting). So you have to dilute and mix to achieve this. And then there is the ever reaming question that I still don't know how to check, can it hold enough charge?

Last edited:
The latter question is kinda strange to say the least. Charge can be calculated from C=q/U. You probably would not be able to measure charge per say because of leakage.
Not such a strange question as in the circuit are resistors, coils, capacitors and more. So it is not like measuring or calculating a capacitor. Yes the ESL is capacitance, but not a simple capacitor construction that can be calculated or measured as such.

5958522-it-is-very-difficult-to-find-the-world-formula-.jpg

:Popworm::wiz:

As said before, there are no miracle coatings holding more charge than other coatings. If you notice some level difference (db) there are problems with charging, leakage, contact problems, you name it.
So dispite probably total different chemical compositions ALL coatings can hold EXACTLY the same charge. No wonder coating, so also no bad coatings too. So everybody is looking for something there is no need to look for, all coatings are OK.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than other animals.

So dispite probably total different chemical compositions ALL coatings can hold EXACTLY the same charge. No wonder coating, so also no bad coatings too. So everybody is looking for something there is no need to look for, all coatings are OK.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than other animals.

Yes they all result in the same spl.
And yes there are numerous coatings you better not use in esl but it is not because they hold less charge. It is because of other reasons. All animals are animals but some bite your *** and some will be nice pets.