ES9018K2M: best (Raspberry)-OS/384 khz + dtoverlay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi there,
got a chinese es9018k2m:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

tried Runeaudio,Moode etc., Dietpi has for me the best audio quality..

anyone here with some other suggestions ? (and dont say "Volumio"; :smash: for me thats absolut crap)

runs only with the rpi-dtoverlay

but this is limited to 192khz..has anyone here a modified one or better an "original" es9018k2m overlay with the original es9018k2m-driver ?
searched everywhere, mailed a lot of people but no success until now..

greets for now ;-)

hi there,
got a chinese es9018k2m:

tried Runeaudio,Moode etc., Dietpi has for me the best audio quality..

anyone here with some other suggestions ? (and dont say "Volumio"; :smash: for me thats absolut crap)

runs only with the rpi-dtoverlay

but this is limited to 192khz..has anyone here a modified one or better an "original" es9018k2m overlay with the original es9018k2m-driver ?
searched everywhere, mailed a lot of people but no success until now..

greets for now ;-)

It's not quite the answer to your question/request but it may possibly extend the range of your enquiries... please check this topic:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/297351-chinese-es9018k2m-i2s-dac.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.