No sound headphone - ASUS Xonar Essence ST

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Recently I bought a second-hand Essence ST, but now I noticed the headphone output is not working. When I switch to the headphone output I hear a 'click' from the relay(s) and the sound from the Front L/R is getting a little weaker, but no sound, at all, from the headphone output.

I did some meassuring; turns out that all the relays switch at a voltage of 4.75V, but the voltage of the two relays after the two opAmps is around 2~2.2V.
Also I measured the voltage when the output was switched. The relay for the headphone output went to 0V, as expected, but the two relays after the two opAmps did not change at all. So the TPA6120A (headphone amplifier) does not get the audio signal it needs.

I was more expecting broking relays, but since the voltage does not even change there should be another problem. Maybe they are driver related, but I doubt it. I tried multiple versions.

Since the soundcard warrenty period has expired, sending it to ASUS is not an option. Does anyone know what could be the cause of the problem?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.