Raspberry Pi I2S question - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > PC Based

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Old 6th October 2015, 12:56 PM   #1
diyAudio Member
Default Raspberry Pi I2S question

my osciloscope died some days ago, so i can't measure the rpi i2s lines. I need to know the voltages. Digital zero is around 0v (or 0.1V), but what is the voltage of digital 1 on the i2s line ? Is it 5V, 3.3V or even 2V ? I need to know this for my reclocker and isolator.

Many thanks
Old 6th October 2015, 10:21 PM   #2
diyAudio Member
Nobody knows ? Is it the standard 2V mentioned in the i2s specs ? Is the voltage different in the clocks and the data lines ?

Hide this!Advertise here!
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search