Need Some Advice - Fitness Center system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all!!! I am new to the site and am trying to research my original question, but am having little luck finding an acceptable answer. I would appreciate some expert advice on a potential setup for my fitness center. An amenity for my clients is the fact they can choose their own music when they come to train with me... Currently I am using a tablet (Ipad) to stream music through apps. The only output I have is the tablet speaker... I'm looking for a cost effective solution to make the music louder... Whether this is done with additional speakers, bluetooth, Aplay, a receiver or whatever, I am extremely indecisive about this because 1, I don't want to spend a ton of money and 2, I don't want it to NOT be loud enough.

Some specifics about my studio:

1250sf ft
Floors are rubber
Drywall walls
Drop ceiling installed

Like I said I would be extremely grateful for any recommendations. I'm not partial to any name brands, I just need something that will get the job done!

Thank you all!!!

Last edited:
You can find blue tooth to audio adapters at amazon. I haven't used one yet so I can't recommend any.

There are powered loudspeakers. A pair of the JBL EON version is the best, but Makie may be cheaper. Now these come with different size woofers and a 12 inch version is probably best.

There are folks who make specific excretes systems, but the quality level is low.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.