"Audiophile Optimizer"....fish oil...? - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > PC Based

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd April 2014, 09:45 AM   #21
Julf is offline Julf  Europe
diyAudio Member

Why do we never see any double-blind test results showing all these wonderful differences?
Old 3rd April 2014, 10:07 AM   #22
cmiu007 is offline cmiu007  Romania
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julf View Post
Why do we never see any double-blind test results showing all these wonderful differences?
Because, as an audiophile, if you attempt to make one blind test it will be the last, audiophile police will knock on your door and ban you from the cult. you will become tainted by skepticism and this is a mortal sin in their eyes.
Old 3rd April 2014, 10:12 AM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiu007 View Post
Because, as an audiophile, if you attempt to make one blind test it will be the last, audiophile police will knock on your door and ban you from the cult. you will become tainted by skepticism and this is a mortal sin in their eyes.
Ah, yes, forgot about that.

Hold on, somebody at the door, be right back...
Old 3rd April 2014, 10:23 AM   #24
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julf View Post
Hold on, somebody at the door, be right back...
ooops, sorry to have brought such a disaster upon you home.

I've forget to tell you that all your 50% reimbursement on audiophile products, for posting positive subjective reviews on net, will not be taken into consideration anymore. Same applies for free samples send to you for review, you have 1 day to return them to the manufacturer and pay a penalty of 500% of their value. Citation for reparatory lawsuits will follow shortly.
Old 3rd April 2014, 10:56 AM   #25
diyAudio Member

Dont tell me that my computer that runs all latest games with the highest settings cant play music without all this mambo-jambo ?

i just use free player " Pure Player " i found here on diyaudio and a asus sonar essence stx digital output and it sounds good to me.
Old 3rd April 2014, 11:22 AM   #26
diyAudio Member

I don't think this is about latency or skips but about more processes running that create more noise that gets transmitted to the sound card or through USB to an outboard DAC.

That said, a proper electrical analysis would show that instead of unblinded, audiophool reviews.
Old 3rd April 2014, 11:42 AM   #27
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioLapDance View Post
I don't think this is about latency or skips but about more processes running that create more noise that gets transmitted to the sound card or through USB to an outboard DAC.

That said, a proper electrical analysis would show that instead of unblinded, audiophool reviews.
Right. And that analysis would first have to show that more processes mean more noise, and then that the noise affects the DAC in audible ways.

If those changes were real, they would be very different for different computers and different DACs. Do we ever hear the fish oil people discussing that?
Old 3rd April 2014, 01:06 PM   #28
Wombat is offline Wombat  Germany
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighendAudioPC View Post
i won't tell you no nothing about how it works, so easy it is.

no, there is no placebo. but you guys know it better anyway.

NO MATTER if you have tried it or not. Sorry, but this is a
waste of my precious time my friends...

learn to read -> Highend-AudioPC | Reviews
I don't get how it is allowed for you to post here at all. You don't want to share info about how it works in a DIY forum?
It can't become more obvious you are only here for promoting your product with the latest posts.
If i was moderator in here...
Old 3rd April 2014, 01:19 PM   #29
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
If i was moderator in here...
Haha, please don't delete this thread. Google makes a wonderful job indexing this thread, it's ranked 6th when I search for "audiophile optimizer"
Old 3rd April 2014, 01:31 PM   #30
Wombat is offline Wombat  Germany
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiu007 View Post
Haha, please don't delete this thread. Google makes a wonderful job indexing this thread, it's ranked 6th when I search for "audiophile optimizer"
Good observation, thanks. Reminds me kind of when searching for the "J" optimizer and google suggests a thread with discussing it as "scam"

Hide this!Advertise here!