How to ripping CDs using my CD transport

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ripping happens in the digital domain. resultant WAV or FLAC files will be bit to bit pure (error free) FWIW The tricky audio parts only takes place in the digital to analog conversion IE playback of yer rips.
use any old usb CD/DVD burner an let EAC program notify you of any errors that might have been corrected.

I used the BD/Drive but I want to try my CD transport, any suggestion how to do?

Why don't you want to try your car stereo? It accepts CDs too.

OK, you can record the SPDIF output of your CD transport using soundcard with SPDIF input, then split the continuous recorded stream into indivitual tracks (manually or using a custom-made sox script), add track names manually a be happy to have wasted the afternoon. Or you can use your BD drive and be done in minutes. Your expensive transport has no additional value in this task, actually it makes no sense to use it.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Why don't you want to try your car stereo? It accepts CDs too.

OK, you can record the SPDIF output of your CD transport using soundcard with SPDIF input, then split the continuous recorded stream into indivitual tracks (manually or using a custom-made sox script), add track names manually a be happy to have wasted the afternoon. Or you can use your BD drive and be done in minutes. Your expensive transport has no additional value in this task, actually it makes no sense to use it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.