To Raspberry Pi/BeagleBone Black/CuBox/UDOO owners: RuneAudio is looking for testers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The only Problem are the missing Scripts
The Alsamixer shows the Card and i can choose the Audio output interface "snd_rpi_wsp"; only the Routings are not correct.
Executing this 4 Lines and music is on.

amixer -Dhw:0 cset name='HPOUT2 Digital Switch' on
amixer -Dhw:0 cset name='HPOUT2L Input 1' AIF1RX1
amixer -Dhw:0 cset name='HPOUT2L Input 1 Volume' 32
amixer -Dhw:0 cset name='HPOUT2R Input 1' AIF1RX2
amixer -Dhw:0 cset name='HPOUT2R Input 1 Volume' 32

There is another Problem, every time i reboot, i loose my Nasmount...

Regards

Under android (smartphone), each time the client is refreshing, you can't stay on current page, it comes back to the entry level. For instance it comes back to library "home" page while you're browsing your music catalog.

Though it's part of Rune to resfresh, is there any way to stop it ?

Under android (smartphone), each time the client is refreshing, you can't stay on current page, it comes back to the entry level. For instance it comes back to library "home" page while you're browsing your music catalog.

Though it's part of Rune to resfresh, is there any way to stop it ?
Are we talking about the RuneUI, right? Why are you refreshing the pages in your browser while using it?

The NAS problem is already known under with Wi-Fi connections and happens because of a timing issue: the system tries to mount the NAS before the connection is up. Until we fix it I suggest you to use the "Remount all sources" button under the Sources screen.

Sometimes my NAS fails to mount when the time in not set (I presume that this is a kerberous problem as the tickets cannot be created between the machines - win 7 acting as NAS). If the time difference is too big ntp will take up to 5 minutes to update the clock.
One work arround is to save the date to a file (or take it from internet), run date and afterwards run ntp and CIFS mount.
Another thing: add to script tweaks CPU governor performance and/or fixed CPU frequency - in BBB case with a particular USB DAC I was able to get rid of drop outs with HiRes files.

Are we talking about the RuneUI, right? Why are you refreshing the pages in your browser while using it?

My description is not clear enough, i'm not refreshing my browser. I use this word to depict runeUI "behavior", when it probably connects to mpd server every pre-defined time (you can see "connecting to..." on screen). While browsing my NAS folder, it suddenly brings you back to the first page.

ACX - any progress on integrating the Botic driver into RuneAudio / RuneOS? I've just recently purchased a BBB and plan to use it in conjunction with Acko's S03 re-clocker and his ES9023 based DAC. I think everything all together will produce one of the higher quality options out there in DIY embedded audio streaming.

I'm also very much interrested in a Runeaudio release for BBB including the botic driver. Because there: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/twisted-pear/272053-hermes-bbb-botic-cape-beaglebone-black.html
is a BBB-based audio platform many guys are using. So there is quite a big interest in an audiophile BBB-based distribution which is (more or less) easy to install and good looking. And runeaudio is famous for it's sound quality, so it matches perfectly with the mentioned hardware platform.
Many thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.