Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OS

Hi everybody. An update about my suspend/shutdown problem on my Dell Z90D07:

With a fresh install on the internal drive of the last beta version using the "BIOS" option (not "UEFI"), shutdown works flawlessly... very good! :)

Unfortunately resume after suspend doesn't work, I get a blinking yellow led and no possibility to access Daphile again. I have to unplug the power to get the pc working again.

Ay suggestion about how to create a "persistent" log of suspend/resume events?

Thanks!

I have a i5 4670k, 8GB RAM and SMSL M8a. Upsampling everything to DSD512 works OK for flac with the CPU load for 1m not exceeding 3 (ie. 75% load). Native DSD256 files play but stutter during complex passages. It sounds a lot better than Foobar DSD512 upsampling. I get the same result with an i3 8100. My g4560 does DSD256 but not DSD512.

Any setting in BIOS that I need to do if I want to upscale to DSD512, HY or etc? I am using ASUS z270.

Nothing of great significance. Disable the internal codec if you are not using it plus any other devices not required. Daphile provides a selection of power management options. I have played with these and not really noticed any differences. I use a mobo mounted 128gb m.2 drive for system (can go back to windows if ever required) and a single stick of 8gb ram. What case, PSU, storage and dac are you using? Do you intend adding a cd rom?

Nothing of great significance. Disable the internal codec if you are not using it plus any other devices not required. Daphile provides a selection of power management options. I have played with these and not really noticed any differences. I use a mobo mounted 128gb m.2 drive for system (can go back to windows if ever required) and a single stick of 8gb ram. What case, PSU, storage and dac are you using? Do you intend adding a cd rom?

I am using Holo Spring DAC with SU1, and all my WAV files are stored in a SSD SATA drive. Also I use HDPLEX H5 silent case for my PC.