Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OS

Spotify on Daphile

Hi,

I have DAPHILE running on a Gigabyte Intel Celeron N2807 system. Daphile Version 14.11-b280644-x86-44
FLACs from an installed SSD stream perfectly, and Pandora is functioning without issue via the mysqueezebox.com configuration.

However, the Triode Spotify Plugin isn't working. I can select the Spotify App and the selection list comes up:
Top 100
What's New
Library
Playlists
Radio
Recent Artists
Recent Albums
Recent Searches
Search

When I drill down to select an Artist or Album, a long wait ensues, followed by the error message:

Error reading headers: Server closed connection without sending any data back at /opt/mediaserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 306.
...propagated at /opt/mediaserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP/NB.pm line 32.

I have Spotify configured correctly at mysqueezebox.com as far as I know.

Any ideas how I can fix this and make Spotify function normally?

Clearly even open source software can be subjected to audiophile voodoo.

Unfortunately there is no detailed information about versions of the packages included in daphile. Nevertheless, I very much doubt the audio path gets bit-imperfect between daphile versions. That would be a misconfiguration (basically only resampling being a candidate for possible difference in "sound") which most likely does not happen.

Clearly even open source software can be subjected to audiophile voodoo.

Unfortunately there is no detailed information about versions of the packages included in daphile. Nevertheless, I very much doubt the audio path gets bit-imperfect between daphile versions. That would be a misconfiguration (basically only resampling being a candidate for possible difference in "sound") which most likely does not happen.
I register the changes in my perception and I put it in communion here ... then everyone remains in his opinion.;)

Provide credible results of a positive blind listening test showing you can identify the differences just by your ears, and the perceptions will turn to a serious observation deserving further investigation for reasons of the difference. Until then your perception are... just your perceptions.

Provide credible results of a positive blind listening test showing you can identify the differences just by your ears, and the perceptions will turn to a serious observation deserving further investigation for reasons of the difference. Until then your perception are... just your perceptions.
the blind test is somewhat questionable in the scientific substantiation and has no credibility. when I judge, I do it for myself, not to convince other people.