Anybody using a Xonar D2X and a receiver?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a D2X. Recently I bought a Sony STR-DH520 receiver and 5.1 Tannoy speakers. When I do the calibration test on the receiver I hear all 5 speakers and the Subwoofer.

I can only get the front right and left speakers working in Windows. I am using Windows 8 with latest drivers for the D2X. I have connected the D2X to the receiver via S/PDIF out.

I downloaded a 5.1 test audio file from here Free surround music download - 5.1 Dolby Digital.

When I play the file

Front right sound comes out of the front right speaker
Front left sound comes out of the left speaker
Centre sound comes out of both the left and right front speakers
Rear right sound comes out of the front right speakers
Rear left sound comes out of the front left speakers

Can somebody look at my settings and see if there is anything I need to change please.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.